Jan 26 (Reuters) - Tiny Dutch sportscar maker Spyker clinched a last-minute deal on Tuesday to buy Sweden's Saab, in an audacious attempt to turn around a money-losing brand that only days ago was headed for oblivion. For the main story click here: [ID:nLDE60P2JX] For a Factbox on Saab, click: [ID:nLDE60O12R] Following are key events in Saab since GM took over the carmaker: 2000 - GM takes 100 percent ownership of Saab. Jan. 11, 2009 - GM says it has been in talks to sell Saab. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TIMELINE-Spyker clinches last-minute Saab buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.