(For more on Toyota's safety recalls, click [ID:nN27231388]) DETROIT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp faces U.S. Congressional hearings, investigations from U.S. safety regulators and subpoenas from federal prosecutors and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission following a string of vehicle recalls worldwide. Following are milestones leading to the largest recall in Toyota's history, a series of events that has hit the automaker's reputation and results: * 2000: Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TIMELINE-Toyota from rise to recall crisis, hearings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.