For more on Toyota's safety recall, click [ID:nN27231388] Jan 28 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp has halted U.S. sales of some of its best-selling vehicles under to address a product safety crisis that threatens its once untouchable reputation for quality. Following are some milestones in Toyota's recent history. 2003 - Toyota makes 6.78 million vehicles and overtakes Ford Motor Co in annual sales to become world No.2 behind General Motors[GM.UL]. 2005 - Toyota takes minority stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TIMELINE-Toyota safety recall knocks No.1 automaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.