BOMBAY, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Timken Co. , the world's third-largest maker of roller-bearings, is aiming to quintuple sales in Asia in five years to $1 billion helped by strong growth in China and India, its chairman said on Thursday. The company is setting up a strong supply base in India for the domestic and export markets, and is using its research facility in Bangalore to develop and test new products for world markets, W.R. Timken told a news conference. The Bangalore unit is Timken's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Timken aims to grow five-fold in Asia in five yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642