MILAN, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Italian entrepreneur Roberto Colaninno, who masterminded a 1999 takeover of Telecom Italia , is developing an 8 billion euro ($8.4 billion) plan to rescue industrial group Fiat , a newspaper reported on Monday. La Repubblica said on its Web site the plan envisaged the cash being pumped into Fiat's struggling Fiat Auto unit, with some of the funds raised by the sale of the group's aviation arm Fiat Avio and insurance division Toro. An option allowing Fiat to sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"T.Italia raider Colaninno plots Fiat move --report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.