LONDON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Credit Corp, the financing arm of Japanese auto giant Toyota , offered a one billion euro bond on Wednesday, its first major debt sale in the European currency this year, the lead managers said. Launched via ABN AMRO, BNP Paribas and Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, the bond matures on February 12, 201 and pays a four percent coupon. It was priced to yield 16 basis points over the benchmark swaps curve. The transaction will be documented under the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TMCC offers one billion euro bond due Feb 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642