LONDON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Credit Corp (TMCC), the financing arm of Japanese automaker Toyota Corp , plans to launch a euro-denominated benchmark seven-year bond in the near future, lead managers for the deal said on Wednesday. ABN Amro, BNP Paribas and Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein have been mandated to lead manage the issue. The transaction will be launched off the issuer's Euro medium-term note programme, the banks said. Earlier this month TMCC tapped the debt market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TMCC plans euro benchmark seven-year bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.