By Steve Hays LONDON, March 17 (Reuters) - An offer by bankrupt U.S. auto parts maker Federal-Mogul to pensioners of its UK unit is still well short of the fund's claims and increases the chance of the British firm Turner & Newall being sold, its trustee has said. "Discussions with Federal-Mogul and its creditors about a settlement of the pension scheme's claim have been continuing," independent trustee Tim Culverhouse of Alexander Forbes Trustee Services wrote in letter to members, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"T&N pension says wide gap in Federal-Mogul talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642