AMSTERDAM, May 22 (Reuters) - Turkish carmaker Tofas on Monday secured a 350 million euros ($447.5 million) financing facility for a new assembly line in its Bursa-based plant for the production of new light commercial vehicles. ABN AMRO , Banca Intesa , Fortis , and SocGen , along with the European Investment Bank and Italian state export agency SACE closed the financing for the deal, the parties said in a joint statement. Tofas is a joint venture between Italy's Fiat and Turkish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tofas gets financing deal from ABN, others" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642