ISTANBUL, April 30 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Tofas posted first-quarter net profit of 118.3 million lira ($79.66 million), more than three times higher than the previous year, as its markets recovered from last year's sharp decline. Revenues for the period were 78 percent higher on the year at 1.55 billion lira, according to figures published late on Thursday. According to the average forecast in the survey of eight analysts, net profit was seen at 72 million lira and sales were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tofas Q1 net profit 118.3 mln lira, exceeds f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.