FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - The initial public offering for German diesel engine maker Tognum has been fully taken up three days ahead of the end of the subscription period, sources close to the matter told Reuters on Tuesday. "The issue is oversubscribed," one source said, adding that all 86.25 million shares on offer had found a buyer. Tognum shares were trading at 24.50 euros to 25.50 euros in the grey market , at the upper end of the IPO price range of 22 to 26 euros. "Demand in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tognum IPO already oversubscribed - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.