* Tognum managers tender almost 5 percent of shares in co * CEO made 79 mln euros, CFO 59.5 mln euros * Move comes ahead of June 1 end of tender offer FRANKFURT, May 27 (Reuters) - Managers at Tognum made almost 168 million euros ($239 million) from tendering their shares in the company to Daimler and Rolls-Royce . The bulk of the cash went to Chief Executive Volker Heuer, who sold shares worth about 79 million euros, and finance chief Joachim Coers, who sold about 59.5 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tognum managers tender shares for 168 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.