NEW YORK, June 29 (Reuters) - Japanese auto parts maker Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. on Sunday said it bought from TRW Canada Ltd. the 60 percent of a private seatbelt manufacturer it doesn't already own to help it increase its share of the global seatbelt business. The companies did not disclose the financial terms of the deal and a spokesman for the company, Quality Safety Systems, could not immediately be reached for comment. Auto parts companies have been a hot sector for acquisitions as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tokai Rika to buy rest of Canadian seatbelt maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.