(Updates to closing) TOKYO, June 29 (Reuters) - The Nikkei average booked its highest close in a week on Friday, climbing 1.15 percent as exporters such as Toyota Motor Corp. gained on a dip in the yen and after the Federal Reserve kept interest rates unchanged in the key U.S. market. Shares of Doutor Coffee Co. Ltd. , Japan's largest coffee chain, slid after its shareholders backed a merger with Nippon Restaurant System Inc. , rebuffing opposition by a hedge fund. [ID:nT305931] The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOKYO - Nikkei stänger upp med 1,15%, högsta nivån på en vecka" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.