(Adds stocks and comment) By David Dolan TOKYO, June 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average topped 18,000 for the first time in three days on Friday, rising 0.87 percent as exporters such as Honda Motor Co. Ltd. gained on a dip in the yen and after the Federal Reserve kept interest rates unchanged in the key U.S. market. Shares of Doutor Coffee Co. Ltd. , Japan's largest coffee chain, slid after its shareholders backed a merger with Nippon Restaurant System Inc. , rebuffing opposition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOKYO - Nikkei över 18,000 för första gången på 3 dagar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.