(Adds Nikko Cordial, Citigroup) By Aiko Hayashi TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks rose on Monday, driven up by Nissan Motor Co , which posted surprisingly strong results, and bank shares jumped as investors bet the worst is over for the sector after a credit squeeze over the summer months. Expectations that further interest rate cuts from the U.S. Federal Reserve will help loosen up credit markets also supported bank shares and the broader market. A string of blue-chip stocks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tokyo stocks climb, driven by Nissan, bank shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642