(Updates to mid-afternoon) TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks inched higher on Wednesday with investors reluctant to take big positions ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision on interest rates, but Fujifilm Holdings Corp jumped after lifting full-year forecasts. Another bright spot was Sapporo Holdings Ltd . Japan's third-biggest beer maker said Morgan Stanley plans to take up to a 5 percent stake and work with it in the real estate business. [ID:nT169534] But gains were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tokyo stocks edge up as Fujifilm jumps, Fed eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.