(Updates to closing) TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks picked up some steam on Wednesday as Fujifilm Holdings Corp jumped after lifting its full-year forecasts, but investors remained reluctant to take big positions throughout the day ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision on interest rates. Another bright spot was Sapporo Holdings Ltd . Shares in Japan's third-biggest beer maker surged to their daily limit after it said Morgan Stanley planned to take up to a 5 percent stake and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tokyo stocks rebound as Fujifilm jumps, Fed eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642