TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - An overnight rise on Wall Street and a softening yen will likely help Japanese stocks extend gains on Thursday, with exporters such as Advantest Corp climbing higher. Another notable stock may be Hitachi Ltd . Sources close to the matter said Japan's biggest electronics conglomerate is mulling options for its ailing hard disk drive business including bringing in a strategic investor to turn the business around. [ID:nT99806] "A softer yen will likely support ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tokyo stocks seen extending gains on Wall St, yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642