(For a factbox on the top sectors in the Tokyo stock market in 2006, click on [ID:nT66670]) By David Dolan TOKYO, Dec 29 (Reuters) - After squeezing out a modest rise this year, Tokyo stocks look likely to post a bigger advance in 2007 as earnings growth and demand for Japan's blue chips push the benchmark Nikkei to its fifth straight year of gains. The Nikkei average ended the year at 17,225.83 on Friday, marking a year-on-year gain of 6.9 percent and a fourth consecutive year of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tokyo stocks set to post bigger gains in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642