(Updates to mid-afternoon) TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks were poised to snap a two-day winning streak on Tuesday, dragged lower by Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd after U.S. health authorities recommended it stop some clinical trials of a key drug candidate, while chip-related issues lost ground on weak September orders. But energy stocks such as Inpex Holdings Inc and Nippon Oil Corp provided some support after oil jumped to a record high near $94 a barrel on Monday as stormy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tokyo stocks slip, Takeda drags, Fed meeting eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642