TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average opened flat on Friday as the market lacked a sense of direction ahead of a Bank of Japan meeting in the afternoon to decide on further easing measures. The benchmark Nikkei was flat at 9,563.39 while the broader Topix index was down 0.1 percent at 809.51. (Reporting by Sophie Knight; Editing by Richard Pullin)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tokyo's Nikkei opens flat ahead of BoJ meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.