FRANKFURT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Delays to the launch of Germany's troubled road truck toll scheme could lose the Toll Collect consortium revenues of about 240 million euros ($282.7 million) this year, consortium partner DaimlerChrysler said on Monday. The Toll Collect consortium, comprising DaimlerChrysler , Deutsche Telekom and France's Cofiroute , have developed a satellite based toll system, but repeated delays to the introduction of the technology have sparked speculation about related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toll Collect faces lost revenues in '03 -Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.