BERLIN, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Toll Collect's revised plans to launch Germany's much-delayed highway truck toll fulfill government demands, although an arbitration court must still rule on damages, Germany's transport minister said on Wednesday. Manfred Stolpe told reporters before a parliamentary transport committee meeting he saw no reason for the German government to cancel its contract with the consortium, held by Telekom , DaimlerChrysler and Cofiroute . The German government had given ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toll Collect meets German govt demands-minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642