BERLIN, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The Toll Collect consortium has proposed launching its much delayed truck toll system in two stages starting at the end of 2004 with a simpler version, business daily Handelsblatt reported on Wednesday. The full system would be introduced one year after that, the newspaper reported, citing a new project plan presented to the Transport Ministry just ahead of an end-January deadline. Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder has given Toll Collect, held by Deutsche Telekom , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toll Collect plans German toll system by Dec -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.