TOKYO, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Tomen Corp , a mid-sized Japanese trading company, said on Friday it will hold a briefing at 11 a.m. (0200 GMT) on a restructuring plan and revised earnings outlook for the full year to March. Tomen President Morihiko Tashiro will attend the briefing, during which the company said it will announce a management reshuffle. Media reports have said debt-ridden Tomen, an affiliate of Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp , will seek help from creditor banks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tomen to brief on restructuring, earnings outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642