LONDON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - UK engineer Tomkins Plc is expected to post a modest rise in first-half profits next week as key markets start to improve and costs fall following a restructuring. Tomkins, which sells automobile engine parts, transmissions and parts used in air conditions and heaters, is expected to show steady growth as non-residential construction improves but still to lag other engineering groups. "With exposure to recovering U.S. industrial and non-residential construction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tomkins H1 seen firmer on lift in key markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.