LONDON, Nov 23 (Reuters) - British engineering firm Tomkins Plc said on Wednesday third-quarter earnings rose 11.1 percent on revenue from new acquisitions. Tomkins said profit from operations before restructuring for the three months to end-September was 83.1 million pounds ($142.3 million), compared to 74.8 million pounds previously. Tomkins sells parts used in car engines and air conditioners.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tomkins Q3 profit up 11 pct on acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.