LONDON, June 27 (Reuters) - British engineering group Tomkins Plc said on Thursday year pre-tax profits almost doubled, and added that it saw signs of modest improvement in the automobile and industrial sectors. Pre-tax profits rose to 264.4 million pounds ($403.5 million) in the year year ended April, up from 144 million pounds in the previous period. Shares in Tomkins gained 2.2 percent to 257-1/2 pence on Wednesday, despite the turmoil in world markets after another U.S. accountancy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tomkins says profits up over 80 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.