AMSTERDAM, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Dutch navigation systems company TomTom's entry-level routefinder TomTom One will be included in the SEAT car models Altea and Toledo, the Dutch firm said on Wednesday. TomTom, which makes portable navigation devices for cars and mapping software for handheld computers, did not give financial details.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TomTom routefinder to be included in some SEAT cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642