By Kim McLaughlin COPENHAGEN, Aug 24 (Reuters) - A life-saving device called the Tongue Sucker, a low-cost prosthetic foot and a high-speed Tesla Roadster electric sports car were among the winners of the prestigious INDEX awards, a 100,000-euro prize for design ideas. The aptly named Tongue Sucker is an inexpensive first-aid device designed to save lives that lets even untrained bystanders at the scene of an accident quickly re-open airways of unconscious victims before professional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
""Tongue Sucker" wins prestigious 2007 design award" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.