* WTO to take stock of Doha prospects end of March * Too soon for ministers to call a deal in 2010 By Jonathan Lynn GENEVA, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Too many gaps remain in long-running talks on a new global trade pact to bring ministers in to give a political push to the deal in the coming weeks, the head of the World Trade Organization said on Monday. WTO Director-General Pascal Lamy told the body's general council its 153 members would take stock at the end of March on progress in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Too soon for ministers to meet on trade deal-WTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.