DETROIT, May 30 (Reuters) - The Chrysler unit of DaimlerChrysler AG said on Friday that Jim Schroer, its head of global marketing and sales, was resigning. Schroer, 51, a former Ford Motor Co. executive, is to be replaced by German-born Joe Eberhardt, who is currently in charge of DaimlerChrysler's operations in Britain, the company said in a statement. It said the change would take effect on Sunday. Chrysler and its cross-town rivals, Ford and General Motors Corp. , have all struggled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Top Chrysler marketing executive steps down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.