FRANKFURT, April 26 (Reuters) - A top DaimlerChrysler workers representative said on Monday he backed Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp despite shareholder calls for his resignation after the Mitsubishi Motors debacle. "On April 7th, decisions were made in regard to Mr. Schrempp's contract," said Erich Klemm, head of DaimlerChrysler's workers council and deputy chairman of its supervisory board, in a statement to German business daily Handelsblatt. "I see no cause for renewed speculation on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Top staff rep in Daimler board backs CEO Schrempp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642