* U.S. to announce more help for auto industry * GM CEO Wagoner resigns under pressure * G20 leaders see return to growth by end-2010, FT says (For more on the global financial crisis, click [nCRISIS]) By John Crawley and Kevin Krolicki WASHINGTON, March 30 (Reuters) - A White House task force was expected to announce recommendations on Monday for restructuring the ailing U.S. automotive industry after the head of General Motors Corp, awaiting a second bailout, resigned under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 1-Downturn claims GM chief, G20 eyes 2010 growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.