* U.S. will curb deficits, backs bigger China role: Geithner * GM will file for bankruptcy on Monday - Obama official * U.S. taxpayers will get 60 pct of GM for $50 bln * Stocks extend gains on recovery hopes, data still patchy (For more on the global crisis, click [nCRISIS]) By Glenn Somerville and Nick Carey BEIJING/DETROIT, June 1 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner pledged the Obama administration was committed to cutting its huge deficits as quickly as it can, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 1-Geithner says US will cut deficits, but GM bill grows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.