* Japan's Dec industrial output falls record 9.6 pct * Japan core inflation 0.2 pct, horror GDP number feared * Sharp U.S. fourth-quarter contraction expected * Australia private sector credit shrinks, Kiwi hits lows (For more on the global financial crisis, click on nCRISIS]) By Paul Tait SINGAPORE, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Japan sank deeper into recession with industrial output tumbling and inflation slipping to almost zero, while key U.S. data later on Friday were also expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 1-Grim Japan, U.S. figures show world crisis deepening" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.