* Japan industrial output up first time in six months * Fed says U.S. contraction appears somewhat slower * U.S. GDP shrinks at 6.1 pct rate in Q1 * Stocks jump on hints of recovery in data * Markets shrug off rise in WHO's flu threat level (For full crisis coverage, double click on [nCRISIS]) By Leika Kihara TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Japan's industrial output rose in March for the first time in six months in another sign that the global slump may be easing after the Federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 1-Japan output picks up; markets cheer "green shoots"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.