* European Commission to float EU-wide stimulus package * France says EU plan may be more than 130 billion euros * Fitch downgrades Toyota's top-ranked rating * Indonesia seeks help for budget deficit (For more stories on the global crisis, click [ID:nCRISIS] By Jeremy Gaunt LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Massive stimulus plans to drive the world out of recession took centre stage on Wednesday with Europe considering a more than 130 billion euro boost following the U.S. Federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 1-Stimulus plans centre stage, Toyota downgraded" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.