* US Fed cuts rates 1/2 point, as expected * China, Norway cut rates; markets eye Japan next * Wall St ends lower; dollar falls; oil surges * IMF approves emergency fund for emerging markets * US mulls guaranteeing up to $600 bln in home loans (For full crisis coverage, double click on [nCRISIS]) By Claudia Parsons NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The United States and China kicked off what is likely to be a global round of interest rate cuts, part of a barrage of measures deployed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 13-US, China kick off global round of rate cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642