* Japanese exports rise month-on-month, China demand improves * GM bondholders reject debt-for-equity swap, bankruptcy near * BHP chief wary of commodity demand picture * Asian stocks jump to 7-mth high, Europe set to rise (For more on the global crisis, click [nCRISIS]) By Stanley White TOKYO, May 27 (Reuters) - Signs of modest recovery in Japanese exports added to recent evidence that the world is beginning to emerge from its worst financial crisis in decades, reigniting a rally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 2-Improving global data boosts recovery hopes, stocks up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.