* European Commission to float EU-wide stimulus package * China slashes interest rates * France says EU plan may be more than 130 billion euros * Fitch downgrades Toyota's top-ranked rating (For more stories on the global crisis, click [ID:nCRISIS]) By Jeremy Gaunt LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Massive stimulus plans to drive the world out of recession took centre stage on Wednesday with Europe considering a more than 130 billion euro boost and China annoucing its biggest interest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 2-Stimulus plans centre stage, China slashes rates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642