* White House rejects GM, Chrysler restructuring plans * Senior official says "quick rinse" bankruptcy possible * GM CEO Wagoner resigns under pressure * G20 leaders see return to growth by end-2010, FT says (For more on the global financial crisis, click [nCRISIS]) By John Crawley and Kevin Krolicki WASHINGTON, March 30 (Reuters) - A White House task force rejected multi-billion dollar pleas from U.S. automakers General Motors and Chrsyler for more government aid, pushing them ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 2-US rejects automaker pleas for more funds; G20 readies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642