* European Commission proposes 200 bln euro stimulus * China slashes interest rates * Germany warns against overdoing stimulus plans * Fitch downgrades Toyota's top-ranked rating (For more stories on the global crisis, click [ID:nCRISIS]) By Jeremy Gaunt LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Massive stimulus plans to drive the world out of recession took centre stage on Wednesday with the European Union considering a 200 billion euro boost and China announcing its biggest interest rate cut ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 3-China slashes rates, EU launches stimulus plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.