* German business sentiment unexpectedly falls in Feb * European shares fall after Wall St hits 12-year low Monday * U.S. to launch bank rescue programme Wednesday * Source says AIG to post $60 bln Q4 loss * Japan to consider buying stocks directly, Nikkei falls (For more on the financial crisis, click [nCRISIS]) By Ross Finley and Hideyuki Sano LONDON/TOKYO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - A fall in German business confidence followed overnight news that American insurer AIG looks set to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 3-German morale wilts, AIG fears hit shares again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.