* Japanese PM outlines new stimulus package * Japanese unemployment at 3-year high * German unemployment rises more than expected * Markets seen performing best in March in six years (For more on the global financial crisis, click By Yuzo Saeki and Holger Hansen TOKYO/BERLIN, March 31 (Reuters) - Japan on Tuesday announced plans for a third stimulus plan for the world's second biggest economy against a conflicting global background of rising unemployment and improving markets. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 3-Japan outlines new stimulus plan before G20 summit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642