* Obama says U.S. economy "back from the brink" * Shares, bonds fall after debt fears hit Treasuries * General Motors closer to bankruptcy as bond swap fails * Talks on sale of GM's Opel falter, Germany blames U.S. * S&P upgrades New Zealand sovereign outlook after budget (For more on the global crisis click [nCRISIS]) By Andrew Marshall SINGAPORE, May 28 (Reuters) - Concerns about the debt burden facing countries trying to spend their way out of the economic downturn spooked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 3-Obama says worst over, but debt fears roil markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.