* Euro zone business climate index up though off low base * Leading index also up; hopes economy may be bottoming * Gov't bond yields sharply higher amid debt concerns * European shares track Asia, U.S. lower By Richard Hubbard and Andrew Marshall LONDON/SINGAPORE, May 28 (Reuters) - The pace of economic decline in western Europe is slowing, data showed on Thursday, though activity remains subdued and prospects for global recovery have been darkened by governments' future borrowing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 4-Debt fears cloud economic recovery picture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.