* OECD says world shrinking faster than expected * Japanese PM says plans new stimulus package * Japanese, German unemployment rise * Markets seen performing best in March in six years (For more on the global financial crisis, click [nCRISIS]) By Anna Willard LONDON/PARIS, March 31 (Reuters) - World leaders travelling to London for this week's G20 crisis summit got a stark reminder on Tuesday about the size of the financial storm they face. The Organisation for Economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 4-G20 leaders get stark warning on scale of crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642