* U.S. Q4 GDP down 3.8 pct, sharpest fall since 1982 * Japan industrial output falls record 9.6 pct in December * Hitachi warns of record loss, NEC to slash 20,000 jobs * Euro zone inflation fall points to ECB rate cut (For more on global financial crisis, click on [nCRISIS]) By Dan Lalor LONDON, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The U.S. economy is shrinking at its fastest rate since 1982, Japan has fallen into deeper recession and tumbling inflation in the euro zone is spurring expectations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 4-Grim US, Japan figures show world crisis deepening" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.